Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeFishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Screenshot_6Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Screenshot_3Latest imagesSearchRegisterFishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Screenshot_9Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Xx1-1Log in
The forums are updated regulary if you don't find what your looking for then go to the chatvox located at the home option via navigation bar.

Share | 

Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should the fishing exp rate be upped for shark and manta
Yes Definately A Lot
Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) I_vote_lcap25%Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes But Only A Little
Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) I_vote_lcap25%Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) I_vote_lcap0%Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 25% [ 1 ]
No People Should Just Work Harder
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Nwo

Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!)   Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:57 am

I am not suggesting that fishing exp rate should be changes, i got 99 fishing with the exp rate it is now, but i know that many people have complained about it being too slow so i would like to see the views of other people
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!)   Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:01 am

nice Smile goodluck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEvoRecords?feature=mhee
AngelAlyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!)   Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:20 am

i have brought this issue up with Chris but he classifies it as not important and the reason its less exp is because its more money. still wish it was actually for what level it should be consider u get less exp for shark then you do for monk level equal? i think not. I already have 99 fishing so im not doing this for myself.
Back to top Go down
Nwo

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!)   Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:48 am

Pretty even poll to be fair!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!)   Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing Exp Rate (Not A Suggestion!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top