Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomestaff should help Screenshot_6staff should help Screenshot_3Latest imagesSearchRegisterstaff should help Screenshot_9staff should help Xx1-1Log in
The forums are updated regulary if you don't find what your looking for then go to the chatvox located at the home option via navigation bar.

Share | 

staff should help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nwo

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:45 am

i find myself helping new players more than staff, i understand that chris and zim have loads of things to do coding and stuff fair enough. But tbh i havent seen westboy (admin) or Clicki (mod) even online let alone helping people im not saying this to try and get a staff position for my self. I dont have to be staff to help people. So my thoughts are if your staff and not helping or active... Gtfo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:52 am

exactly staff should help 2993861825 rep++
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEvoRecords?feature=mhee
Zim

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:31 am

Point taken and we will take action on this matter.
Back to top Go down
http://fuzionx.betaboard.net
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:24 am

i fully agree with this currently all of the following staff members have been inactive for almost 2 weeks now.

Westboy- Head admin
Sir Whatis- Admin
Clicki- Head Mod

_______
Although Clicki is hiding behind the exams thing which are already done with he has admitted several times that he doesn't like this server because there isnt enough pvp. Im sure that Nwo and daniel have seen him say this also along with a few other people.

Sir Whatis After his little dual arena issue where he felt that anyone there was boosting and threated to jail them lost his admin status until chris got on to deal with the whole situation and really hasnt been seen since.

Westboy has also been highly inactive.

_______

Im not tying to get promotions from saying this stuff but the facts have to be said that the staff team with the acceptation of me sorry to say this... but it sucks iv been the only staff member online while all of the others have been offline that includes today where im sick and would rather be in bed resting. This server needs new a new staff team now im not going to say the new staff members for sure but i will recommend them.

Staff i recommend

Angelalyssa- Head admin
Nwo- Admin

Daniel- Head Mod
Koko Mod

i choose these players because they are for the most part very active and understand the server better then most. Also Everyone on that list has 50 posts so there should be no issue with them becoming staff members. Nwo and Daniel are also donators and if it wernt for them this server wouldnt be running right now so i believe that along with them being highly active they take great pride in this server and want to see it do well so i dont think we will see a repeat like blue cheese. Koko as much as she may not admit it is very warm hearted and will deal with practicly anything that happens i have no issues with her being a moderator. I feel that above all other members Including Pierce that these are the best members on the server.

Reasons i didnt put pierce on this list.
1- His posts are mainly complete bs.
2- he really has several blackmarks already but no one is ever online to give it to him.
3- hes recently told Koko that she would be banned along with archangel on a reason that i will not add on here and harassed Koko with Archangel And nwo as witnesses.
4- His activity although its better then the admins still sucks. Evil or Very Mad

*I DO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS NOT MY PLACE TO HAVE POSTED THIS AS A MODERATOR BUT IT WAS BROUGHT UP BY NWO AND I DID FEEL THAT IT HAD TO BE SAID ANYWAY BECAUSE ZIM AND CHRIS ARE HARDLY ON AND I DO UNDERSTAND WHY.*

Thank you.

Last edited by AngelAlyssa on Thu May 26, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : making some corrections and expanding on my reasoning.)
Back to top Go down
Nwo

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:28 am

I think that this is a fair point i havent seen west or clicki for about 2 weeks+ and i have only seen sir whatis for about 2 minutes when he came on and started giving new players abuse
Back to top Go down
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:32 am

ya i noticed that also but i didnt really count that in there lol.
Back to top Go down
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm

just being clear that is not the staff list its just a suggestion and to be truthful i didnt even mean to put myself as head admin i didnt notice i did that until just now xD.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm

i do agree with this post but i would rather stay as forum mod or get admin on here it is true that alot of the admin and mods we have online now are never on ive seen clicki twice in two weeks sir whatis a lil bit more but hes been off since the duel arena (3 days ago) and westboy well he has goen off the face of this planet i agree with everyone else on the list they are excellent players im not sure about koko seen as she kinda hinted she was boosting and spammed the forums for 50 posts earlier in off topic but she seems very nice in game so im sure zim or chris would be willing to give her a go at being moderator. staff should help 3169965226 you just need to get zim or chris to check this out now seen as we have no power to put it through i will try and get zim to have a look at this post but other than that great idea Razz staff should help 2993861825
Back to top Go down
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:57 pm

lol thanks and as for the "Boosting thing" she wasnt boosting i was watching my brother just sucks at pvp he actually was tring to beat her. And as for the spam >.> dont quite know what to say about that. But this is something that has to be dealt with soon.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:12 pm

well it was kinda boosting because she was gettin points every time witch means she would of had to relog every time she had won i think
Back to top Go down
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:06 am

its common for people to want something that u earn. If you kill someone two times in a row full out pots and all wouldnt u want the points for it?
Back to top Go down
Zim

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:13 am

How i wish people will provide proof......
Back to top Go down
http://fuzionx.betaboard.net
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:05 am

lol what proof do you need. If you where ever on you would see this stuff on a regular bases (dont take that the wrong way i know why ur not online as much as others) If u want proof about the dual arena thing Chris handled that himself u can ask him for proof the abuse was handled i believe by u it may have been chris also. This is all stuff that the administration has Dealt with but i still feel it could become a issue again because these staff members i feel dont care about their duties to this server. As for Clicki i can see where u want proof but his inactivity alone speaks for itself.

This really isnt about proof the only way we can prove inactivate is by you being online yourself you can be online for a entire day and see none of the people that are current staff except me online. while everyone that i listed on my suggested list is active every single day or has a reason be be inactive for one single day. When i was reading the posts and saw what nwo said about a admin cant remember which basicly dropping of the face of the planet i thought about it and said .. That's the whole staff team from admin to mod. This is a major issue and i know that both Chris and Zim have alot of duties with the server for the next month or longer but i do feel this has to be fixed within the week!

Current staff (FULL)
Chris- Owner
Zim/Zeck- Owner

Westboy- Head Admin (Inactive)
Sir Whatis- Admin (Inactive)

Clicki- Head Mod (Inactive)
AngelAlyssa- Mod

Staff i recommended (FULL)
Chris- Owner
Zim/Zeck- Owner

AngelAlyssa- Head Admin
NWO- Admin

Daniel- Head Mod
Koko- Mod

When i made this list i didnt realize i put myself as head admin and im sorry about that but for the most part being the "Senior Staff Member" it does kinda fit admin is really hard to debate between Nwo and Daniel.

But ima stop now because i think im just repeating myself at this point.

P.S. If the proof u want lol is Koko She wasnt boosting as i said before my brother SUCKS at pvp. But Pierce was infact caught killing a level 51 more then one time without a fight and Nwo has proof of that.

Thanks for reading this
Owner Chris
&
Owner Zim / Zeck
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:01 pm

i have proof of both aswell zim you need to get around reading some of the posts zim lol
Back to top Go down
Nwo

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:52 am

Ive got photographic evidence of peirce! Smile and ermm well as for koko the way she put it made it sound like she was boosting but mehh no proof no conviction, and i like her shes cool so oh well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:32 am

well i have a photo of her basically saying she boosted but no evidence showing her doing it
Back to top Go down
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:01 am

lol will we get off the koko boosting subject please? its not really worth trying to convict anyone for boosting without proof.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:48 am

even tho i have a sort of proof
Back to top Go down
AngelAlyssa

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:22 am

is it really worth convicting anyone of boosting anyway? i mean really if people want to get items how they get items then let them not saying start handing out dragon claws but if they do boost then why not let them if they are happy doing it then that makes them like this server. Yes i see how it makes it unfair and yes they should get a warning but banning them for it isnt really worth it. Now if everyone was doing it then i see the problem but 1 person and i can see how you may think a second person.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:43 am

it makes it unfair for people who have gotton there stuff legit some guy could of worked his finger to the bone to get 350 points for an ags then someone boosts and get within 1 hour where as the other guy spent 2-3 weeks non stop pvping howd u think it would make the poor guy feel ???
Back to top Go down
Daniel

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:45 am

case closed don't reply else instant delete sorry but no more talking about boosting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staff should help Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff should help   staff should help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

staff should help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top