Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeMining guide 1-99 Screenshot_6Mining guide 1-99 Screenshot_3Latest imagesSearchRegisterMining guide 1-99 Screenshot_9Mining guide 1-99 Xx1-1Log in
The forums are updated regulary if you don't find what your looking for then go to the chatvox located at the home option via navigation bar.

Share | 

Mining guide 1-99

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nwo

Mining guide 1-99 Empty
PostSubject: Mining guide 1-99   Mining guide 1-99 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:21 am

Okay so as most of you know mining is very simple to do, but there may be a few people who dont know the best ways to acheive 99 mining.
Okay so once again you will start mining at the skill teleport. Buy the pickaxe appropriate for your lvl.
All of the rocks are just east of the bank so minimum running is needed =).

Mining level 1-15
Mine copper or tin at level 1, if your planning on getting smithing its best to mine both maybe 14 of each Smile.

Mining level 15-30
Mine iron, there isnt really anything special to do with this just basicly mine and bank.

Mining level 30-55
Mine coal, if you want to make steel bars then you dont need coal. You can make steel bars just using iron.

mining level 55-70
Mine mith, this is where it starts to take a while to level. It doesnt take too long to achieve level 70 mining but takes a little bit.

Mining level 70-85
Mine mith, this is where it gets boring. Addy gives 9k exp per ore and isnt the fastest ore to mine.

Mining level 85-99
Mine rune, or carry on mining addy. No matter which way i look at it both ways seems to be very similar, but if your getting smithing mine rune.

This is probably one of the most simple guides, but im just making people aware that addy is pretty much the same exp as rune looking at how fast you mine it maybe rune just has the upper hand but im not sure.
Congratulations if you have achieved 99 mining. The cape looks sweet Smile
This has been a guide that hasnt been one of my most difficult or time consuming but comment please, thanks. Nwo
Back to top Go down
Nwo

Mining guide 1-99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining guide 1-99   Mining guide 1-99 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:32 am

PICTURES TO COME SOON! =D
Back to top Go down
Zim

Mining guide 1-99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining guide 1-99   Mining guide 1-99 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:45 am

look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://fuzionx.betaboard.net
Daniel

Mining guide 1-99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining guide 1-99   Mining guide 1-99 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:02 pm

mhm lol Smile his tutorials are the best Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEvoRecords?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Mining guide 1-99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining guide 1-99   Mining guide 1-99 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mining guide 1-99

View previous topic View next topic Back to top