Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHome mod application ;)<3 Screenshot_6 mod application ;)<3 Screenshot_3Latest imagesSearchRegister mod application ;)<3 Screenshot_9 mod application ;)<3 Xx1-1Log in
The forums are updated regulary if you don't find what your looking for then go to the chatvox located at the home option via navigation bar.

Share | 

mod application ;)<3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clicki

mod application ;)<3 Empty
PostSubject: mod application ;)<3    mod application ;)<3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:55 am

In Game Name(IGN): clicki Smile

*Applying for which position: i would like to become mod, but maybe one day go further into admin Smile

*Are you active?: yess, if im not and im needed i will give out msn/ number for contacting,

*Are you helpful to the server and it's players?: yeahh

*Why should you be a Staff Member of FuzionX?: i feel i would be a good staff member because im a helpfull person, im also always cheerfull and very joyfull Smile

What are your experiences with being a staff member: as a player ive been quite helpfull in situations Smile

Are you capable of advertising?: yeahh

Comments and Concerns?: just one... I<3ZIM

peace Smile<3
Back to top Go down
Zim

PostSubject: Re: mod application ;)<3    mod application ;)<3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:18 am

This is starting to be annoying. 50 forum posts minimal to apply for staff.
Plus more detail would be needed for my hard to earn vote.
/ DENIED
Back to top Go down
http://fuzionx.betaboard.net
clicki

PostSubject: Re: mod application ;)<3    mod application ;)<3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:25 am

BLUE CHEESE AND SIR WHATIS DONT HAVE 50 FORUMS POSTS..... BIT UNFAIR THERE AINT YA,,,,
Back to top Go down
pierce

PostSubject: Re: mod application ;)<3    mod application ;)<3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:28 am

Gz on Mod Cliki dont abuse it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod application ;)<3    mod application ;)<3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod application ;)<3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top