Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The forums are updated regulary if you don't find what your looking for then go to the chatvox located at the home option via navigation bar.

Share | 

Pierce's Mod App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pierce

PostSubject: Pierce's Mod App   Sat May 14, 2011 4:47 am

In Game Name(IGN): Pierce
Applying for which position: Moderator

Are you active?:Yes very active with 3 hours+ on school days and 5 hours+ on weekends, Im also very active ingame on forums, if you ask around most people know me as kind and helpfull.
Are you helpful to the server and it's players?: I find myself very helpful by giving useful information that would help a new player to become used to the server. i also hand out money to people that truly need it and im not stingy to help a situation where there is a conflict between two people.
Why should you be a Staff Member of FuzionX?: i do have staff experience as ive been mod on 3 servers, admin on 4 servers and co-owner on 1 server. i also have much experience with RSPS's as ive played them for over 2 years now.with staff does come a part of responsibility and i think i can take on that challenging role.

What are your experiences with being a staff member(Do NOT INCLUDE your SERVER or anyone ELSES EXCEPT FOR FuzionX): As above i do have plenty of staff experiences.Also in all of the servers i was staff i was never demoted or shunned apon.I have had to ban and mute players because of advertising other crappy servers.

Are you capable of advertising?: I am willing to advertise on other servers that i have played and am willing to get myself banned and/or ip'ed for the sake of FUZION-X. I also have a spam flooder which would bring alot of help to the server by floding many servers with FUZION-X's Address

Comments and Concerns?: This server is great and i hope i can be with it for a long time.i also think that ::vote should be more advertised as this server is amazing and deserves a better economy.

Last edited by pierce on Sun May 22, 2011 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   Sat May 14, 2011 5:23 am

I think you can expand on what your saying on a little more than and more information on what your gonna do when your mod and how your going to ensure a good environment on other players.
/Pending approval.

[Thanks Daniel]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuzionx.betaboard.net
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 am

I agree with Zim here, I think that you can expand on the infomation your explaining to us. /Still pending
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 am

nice app Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEvoRecords?feature=mhee
pierce

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   Mon May 16, 2011 12:56 pm

added info to app, hope i can be accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelAlyssa

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   Sat May 21, 2011 3:12 pm

not to say the application is bad or anything but if u think about zim and chris being employers do you really wanna make the application rainbow headache colors. i looked at it for 2 minutes and i have a headache now.... just a suggestion keep it to 2 colors max

Question Gold
Answer (One shade) red

^ Suggestion on colors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pierce

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 am

okay thanks angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelAlyssa

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   Sun May 22, 2011 9:36 am

np and thanks for changing the colors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pierce's Mod App   

Back to top Go down

Pierce's Mod App

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuzionx :: Server :: Moderator applications-
                                                         Administration Panel