Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNew items in shops. Screenshot_6New items in shops. Screenshot_3Latest imagesSearchRegisterNew items in shops. Screenshot_9New items in shops. Xx1-1Log in
The forums are updated regulary if you don't find what your looking for then go to the chatvox located at the home option via navigation bar.

Share | 

New items in shops.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Its PK Times

New items in shops. Empty
PostSubject: New items in shops.   New items in shops. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:30 pm

I've just been looking in the Slayer, and PvP shop. It comes to my attention That some items are jsut not in there that should be. In the slayer shop, theres a whip there. It's pointless, because you can buy on for 4mil at a shop. Beyond that, a few new items in the Slayer shop could poissbly maybe a Slayer Helmet? Also, along with a few new items in the PvP shop. maybe some Vesta's armour along with Vesta's spear, and Vesta's longsword. Also an idea I though of while typing this is a completely New shop. Nearly every server I went on had this shop. A vote points shop! What should be in this shop you ask? Questpoint skillcape, Maybe some Jester,Bobble,Wooly, and Tri-Jester hats and scarf? Even possible Camo items, Lederhosen, Mime. Even santa costume.
Back to top Go down
pierce

PostSubject: Re: New items in shops.   New items in shops. Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:18 pm

/Rep +

Great idea, keep them coming! Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelAlyssa

PostSubject: Re: New items in shops.   New items in shops. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:43 am

very nice suggestion and as for other servers your refuring to the fashion vender and it does sell alot more then the items listed lol but over all very nice.
Back to top Go down
Zim

PostSubject: Re: New items in shops.   New items in shops. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Santa costume is an event item.
Back to top Go down
http://fuzionx.betaboard.net
AngelAlyssa

PostSubject: Re: New items in shops.   New items in shops. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:23 pm

lol fair enough but i still think its a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: New items in shops.   New items in shops. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:05 am

yeh it is zim make a poll and see who answers it would be the simplest idea

question

who wants an event shop?
yes
no
maybe

im just to lazy to make one myself Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEvoRecords?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New items in shops.   New items in shops. Icon_minitime