Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Not registered?
Registering offers a broader range to the forums and website and offers the ability to collect points for use of the forum.

Click the register button below.

[url=javascript:bookmark('SilabGarza - The #1 RSPS', 'http://silabgarza.com')]Bookmark SilabGarza

Fuzionx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomejustin's moderating apply. Screenshot_6justin's moderating apply. Screenshot_3Latest imagesSearchRegisterjustin's moderating apply. Screenshot_9justin's moderating apply. Xx1-1Log in
The forums are updated regulary if you don't find what your looking for then go to the chatvox located at the home option via navigation bar.

Share | 

justin's moderating apply.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twin pkerz

justin's moderating apply. Empty
PostSubject: justin's moderating apply.   justin's moderating apply. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:25 am

First of all for some of you who don't know me, im justin in game name twin pkerz. and this is my Mod Application, i promise to keep it as short as possible sorry if its too long.

1. User name: User name is twin pkerz

2. How Will You Help out: Ok, the way i help out Player is by giving them every opportunity to get all their skills to 99, fix any conflicting problems between both players, mods and admins to keep the peace and not to mention great every player, respect them and talk with them to make them feel safe and happy within the game.

3. Have you ever had experience as a staff: i have had my own server im the owner of zodiac-x 137 players max and have been mod on soulsplit
and runemyth

4. Tell what makes this server great: what i like about this server is that, the players are friendly and helpful, the items (Rare's) and not to mention the great staff you have right now.

5. Are you active in the forums?: I have been active in these forums as much as possible, not to mention i am fairly new but i try my best to post on the forums

6. How long have you been playing?: I believe i have been playing from start now Im the first player anyways. unfortunatly due to my time difference i havent seen many players online, and i get a bit bored by myself, i would like to get this server build up and make it into the best RSPS out there!

7. What level are you?: currently 89 and still growing

8.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video): I will try and find some screen shots and add them as soon as possible as i mentioned before i no longer play those servers

9. Any other comments?: I would like to say that, if i get accepted ill be happy and do as much as possible to turn this server into the busiest and best RSPS out there, but if i dont get accepted, ill understand but ill still try and help out, because the server i play i want it to be the best out there!
and i dont see this as a reward but as my job.

10. Would anyone recommend you for staff?: blue cheese (ashgangster i think)
i would like to thank every1 and any1 that reads my mod application, THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN
Back to top Go down
Zim

justin's moderating apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin's moderating apply.   justin's moderating apply. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:31 am

More forum posts needed.
/Declined
Back to top Go down
http://fuzionx.betaboard.net

justin's moderating apply.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuzionx :: Server :: Declined applicants-
                                                         Administration Panel